The ideal candidate has a genuine passion for hospitality, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment to prepare food and set up stations for service. We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, has a willingness to contribute with a flexible and positive attitude, and wants to be a part of a company that continually strives for culinary excellence and nurtures its team for growth. The line cook is responsible for preparing and plating guest food in accordance to the Executive Chef’s recipes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver the highest quality food and service
- Responsible for daily operational procedures and food production and plating in accordance to specifications and timing standards
- Able to read, follow, and execute all recipes
- Demonstrate a passion for details and a willingness to learn
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
- Understand and follow the proper DOH food safety policies
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Minimum of 1 year culinary experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Must be conscious of physical presentation, meticulous to detail, and clean work habits
- Possess the ability to multitask with a calm demeanor and be able to maintain order under pressure
- Strong knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and knife handling
- Be self-disciplined, show initiative, and demonstrate high degree of drive and determination
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic with the mentality of a team player
- Full-time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Private Dining and Events
Planning a larger event? Contact us to discuss options.